ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS) (ISO 14001)
A company's environmental performance can have a significant impact on its success. ISO 14001 is the internationally recognized standard for Environmental Management Systems (EMS). An Environmental Management System provides a framework for managing environmental responsibilities so they become more efficient and more integrated into overall business operations. Environmental Management Systems are based on standards, which specify a process of achieving continuously improved environmental performance and compliance with legislation.
MJI Management Services (MJI MS) offers assistance for ISO 14001 certifications which will help the Organization achieve the requirements of this standard and so enhance the organization's competitive advantage and reputation.
- Demonstrate high environmental standards
- Demonstrate compliance with legislation
- Reduce costs
- Improve overall efficiency and performance
- Remove uncertainty and inconsistency by managing disruption and waste
- Give competitive advantage to avoid international trade barriers